We’re looking for an exceptional Events Coordinator to join our team full-time.
Candidates should have:
- Understanding of, and interest in, blogging events
- Preferably experience organising blogging events
- Brand and PR contacts
- Great people skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A passion for blogging and the blogging community (and a blog)
- Social media expertise
- A dedicated, diligent work ethic
- Knowledge of Blogosphere Magazine
Answer the following questions:
1) You’re organising an event for Blogosphere. What would it be? How would you organise it?
2) Pick one previous Blogosphere event and write about what you think made it a success and what you would improve.
3) You’re part of the team organising a Blogosphere pamper evening for magazine subscribers and contributors. Which brands would you approach about sponsoring the event and how would you do this?
4) When organising an event for Blogosphere, how would you prioritise the following in order of importance (and why): guestlist, sponsorship, venue, video and photography, goody bags, entertainment, catering and drinks.
Please also send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com referencing Blogosphere Events Coordinator in the subject field.
Location: Central London
£: DOE [Depends on Experience]
Applications will close on Wednesday, 12th of April.